The Wild Adventures Theme Park is located about 5 miles outside of Valdosta, Georgia. Aside from the rides and roller coasters Wild Adventures also has over 500 wild animals, Splash Island Water Park, live concerts, go karts, Adventure Golf, and more. All of these attractions are included with park admission, including the live concerts. Before you visit the theme park though, here are some tips that can save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known Wild Adventures coupons listed below as well.
Discounts & Wild Adventures Coupons
- Buy your Wild Adventures tickets at least 7 days in advance of your visit and save $10 on admission. Purchase at least 2 days in advance and save $8 on your Wild Adventures admission.
- If you are a member of the Georgia Farm Bureau then purchase your tickets through the bureau and you can save up to $11 off your admission.
- If you are a member of AARP or are a senior ask for the discount. They do offer a discount.
- If you are in the military show your military ID and get $5 off admission to Wild Adventures. You can also visit your local ITT office for special admission pricing for military personnel.
- If you are a member of AAA, check with AAA South for discounts for purchasing from AAA on both 1 day and 2 day passes.
- Check with the local hotels in the Valdosta area. Many of them offer discounted rooms and tickets to Wild Adventures when you book through the hotel. The Hampton Inn is one that is known to offer Wild Adventures vacation packages.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. At last check you can save as much as $13 off the total cost of your admission with the group discount rate. Save even more money when you purchase a two day ticket.