Warner Brothers Studio Tour
Over in Burbank, California is the Warner Brothers Studio. There you can see behind the scenes and into the scenes of your favorite shows and movies when you take the Warner Brothers VIP Studio Tour. Walk onto a set of a hit television show, see how they create the special effects, how sets are constructed, and much more. In all the tour takes about 2 hours and 25 minutes, which ends at the gift shop. Now before you get your tickets for a Warner Brothers Studio Tour, be sure to take a moment to read the tips gathered for you below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your tickets. In addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Warner Brothers Studio Tour listed below as well.
Discounts & Warner Brothers Studio Tour Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which has over $60,000 worth of coupons and discounts for attractions, dining, shopping, and travel in the Los Angeles area including coupons for the Warner Brothers Studio Tour.
- If you are booking your Warner Brothers Studio Tour tickets online through their website, look for coupon codes. On step five of the checkout process you will see a coupon code box at the bottom left. Enter the code there and click apply coupon code. If the code is valid you should then see the discount automatically reflected in the order total.
- Check with the California Travel & Tourism Commission. In the California Fun Spots section are a few coupons for area attractions and they usually have a coupon for the Warner Brothers Studio Tour. Also can be found below.
- Check eBay. Yes there are a few people that sell coupons for the Warner Brothers Studio Tour. Just be careful that you are purchasing from a reputable seller.
- Be sure to follow the Warner Brothers Studio on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They do keep you updated on upcoming events and even some coupons that are exclusive to their Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube followers.
- Check with some of the hotels in the Burbank area as some of them offer packages that include discounted hotel stay plus Warner Brothers Studio Tour tickets. The Comfort Inn is one that is known to offer these pacakges.
Studio tours depart starting at 8:15 am. Tickets are very limited as they only take 12 people at a time on these tours. Group discounts are available for groups of 24 or more people. You just need to call ahead and make your tour reservations.