8 Ways to Save on World of Coca Cola Tickets
- Get the Atlanta CityPass. With this pass you can save 45% on your admissions to attractions in Atlanta including the Georgia Aquarium, Inside CNN Studio Tour, High Museum of Art, Fernbank Museum of Natural History, Zoo Atlanta, Atlanta History Center, and of course the World of Coca Cola. The pass is good for 9 days after activation from first use.
- Get the Pemberton Place Pass. It gets you into the World of Coca Cola as well as the adjacent Georgia Aquarium.
- Get the MVP Pass. This gets you into the World of Coca Cola, Stone Mountain, Georgia Aquarium, an Atlanta Braves game, and Six Flags Over Georgia. You end up saving over $50 on all admissions.
- Get the Atlanta Brands Combo Pass which gets you into the World of Coca Cola and a tour of CNN Headquarters.
- Redeem My Coke Rewards for free passes to the World of Coca Cola.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and get free admission to the World of Coca Cola.
- Save on parking. Ve sure to get a coupon from Central Parking for a discount on pre-paid parking.
- Watch the World of Coca Cola on Facebook and Twitter for special promotions. Typically you will find World of Coca Cola coupons good for $2 off admission.
Atlanta Vacation Packages
Check with the area hotels in Atlanta. Many of them offer either free tickets or coupons for admission to the World of Coca Cola with your stay. In particular, check with the Marriott, Embassy Suites, The Glenn Hotel, Hampton Inn, Hilton, Hilton Garden, Hyatt Regency, Ritz-Carlton, Sheraton, TWELVE Centennial Park, Omni Hotel, W Hotel, Westin, and Intercontinental Hotels. All of these offer World of Coca Cola vacation packages.