9 Ways to Save on Toledo Zoo Tickets
- The first thing you should know is if you purchase your Toledo Zoo tickets online you will automatically save $1 off your general admission ticket.
- Visit the Toledo Zoo from November through February and you can save 50% off adult general admission tickets.
- If you are a resident of Lucas County, just show your ID and you will automatically save $2 off of your general admission ticket to the Toledo Zoo.
- If you are in the military, just show your military ID and you will receive free admission to the Toledo Zoo, plus your immediate family members are eligible for the group discount rate. This is a $2 savings per person.
- Become a member of the Toledo Zoo. A family membership actually pays for itself in just 2 visits!
- If you are a senior, just mention this and you will save $3 off of your general admission ticket to the zoo.
- Be sure to follow the Toledo Zoo on Facebook, Twitter, and even YouTube. They send out announcements of upcoming events, promotions, and even coupons which are exclusive to their Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube followers.
- If you are a AAA member, just show your AAA membership card and you will receive $2 off of your general admission ticket to the Toledo Zoo.
- If you are a member of the Sun Federal Credit Union you can purchase your Toledo Zoo tickets through the credit union and save $2 off general admission tickets.