5 Ways to Save on Statue of Liberty Tickets
- Get the New York CityPass. This pass will end up saving you 51% on admissions the top 6 New York City area attractions including Statue of Liberty ferry passes. The city pass is good for 9 days from the date of activation.
- Get the New York Pass. This works just like the New York CityPass, except you get admission to over 70 New York City attractions including ferry passes to Liberty Island and Ellis Island. Passes are available for 1,2,3 or 7 days.
- Check out ticket discounters like Viator and Trusted Tours who offer deals on sightseeing packages. This is another great way to see New York City for less.
- If you are in the military, check with the ferry operators as they often offer free passes for all active duty military service men and women.
- Check with the local hotels in the New York and New Jersey area. Many of them offer free ferry tickets or discounted ferry tickets to Liberty Island and Ellis Island with your stay. The Hotel Penn, Best Western, and Algonquin Hotel are just some of the hotels that offer Statue of Liberty vacation packages.
Additional Statue of Liberty Information
Liberty Island is open every day of the year except for Christmas Day. Admission to the island and the statue is free, though you must purchase a ferry ticket to the island. Included with the Statue of Liberty ferry ticket is a stop at Ellis Island. Be sure to check out the ferry operating hours when planning your trip to see the Statue of Liberty.