6 Ways to Save on Splash Lagoon Tickets
- Visit Splash Lagoon after 4 pm and save up to $10 off each ticket to the water park.
- Purchase the Adventure Experience. This includes the Tree Tops Ropes Course, Lazer Tag, and a $10 Treasure Island Arcade Card. You end up saving $9 versus paying for these items separately.
- If you are in the military, ask about the current military discount. You can usually get discounted admission to the Splash Lagoon.
- If you are a college student, ask about the current student discounts for Splash Lagoon tickets.
- Check the Clipper Magazine (available in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas). There are often Splash Lagoon coupons available inside. This is a free publication.
- If you are a member of a credit union in Michigan, Pennsylvania, or Ohio, check to see if they offer discounted tickets to Splash Lagoon. The discounts vary, but the Galaxy Federal Credit Union and Greater Chautauqua Federal Credit Union do offer discounts if you purchase your Splash Lagoon tickets through them.
Erie Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Erie. Many of them offer discounted vacation packages that include tickets and hotel stay. Connected hotels include the Holiday Inn Express, Residence Inn, and Comfort Inn. Other hotels include the Econo Lodge, Days Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, and Hilton Garden Inn.