7 Ways to Save on Sacramento Zoo Tickets
- Purchase a copy of the Sacramento Entertainment Book. It has thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, and shopping and often has 2-for-1 coupons in there for the Sacramento Zoo.
- Visit during the weekday and you will save a little extra on the combo tickets. Individual general admission tickets are not discounted during the week, but the combo tickets are.
- If you have little ones you will want to get the combo ticket for Fairytale Town and the Sacramento Zoo. You can save up to $5 versus purchasing the tickets separately.
- Go ahead and get an annual membership to the Sacramento Zoo. A family membership pays for itself in less than 2 visits!
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium, present your membership card and you can receive 50% off your admission to the Sacramento Zoo.
- If you are a member of AAA ask about any discounts for AAA members. In the past they have offered a $2 off discount per ticket for AAA members.
- Check with the daily deal / coupon sites like Get My Perks. In the past they have offered ticket packages for the Sacramento Zoo with more than a 50% discount.