Riverbanks Zoo Tips
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have had savings of 50% or more on admission to the zoo.
- Get the Entertainment Book which has over $13,000 worth of coupons and discounts including Riverbanks Zoo coupons good for a free child’s admission with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- If you are an employee in the state of South Carolina, purchase your tickets online and enter SCSEA into the code box during checkout for special discount pricing. At last check you save $1.75 per ticket.
- If you are a AAA member, purchase your Riverbanks Zoo tickets through AAA and you can save $2.75 per ticket.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID for $1 general admission to the Riverbanks Zoo.
- Purchase your Riverbanks Zoo tickets through the Babcock Foundation and save $1.75 per adult ticket and $0.75 per child’s ticket.
- Check the calendar for free admission days throughout the year. The typical promotion is their Free Fridays promotion.
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium, show your membership ID and get 50% off your admission to the Riverbanks Zoo.
Credit Union Discounts
If you are a member of a credit union in the state of South Carolina, check to see if they offer any discounts on tickets to the Riverbanks Zoo. The St. Francis Federal Credit Union, Spartan Federal Credit Union, and the Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union are just some of the credit unions that offer discounted tickets to the Riverbanks Zoo.
Columbia Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Columbia. Many of them offer free admission or Riverbanks Zoo for discounted admission with your stay. The Inn at USC, Wingate, Hampton Inn, Hyatt Place, and Staybridge Suites are just some of the hotels that offer Riverbanks Zoo vacation packages. You can also check the The Midlands Authority for Conventions, Sports & Tourism office, which has some nice offers for discounted hotel rooms and tickets to the Riverbanks Zoo.