6 Ways to Save on North Carolina Zoo Tickets
- Get the Combo Package. This includes a single-day general admission ticket as well as three fun tickets, which may be redeemed for the Carousel or the Adventure 4-D Theater or the Giraffe Deck. You end up saving $3 versus paying for each separately.
- If you are a AAA member, check with your local AAA office to see the current discounts offered to the North Carolina Zoo. At last check you can save $1 on your admission when you show your AAA membership card.
- If you are a member of the State Employees Association of North Carolina (SEANC) just show your membership ID to receive an additional discount to the North Carolina Zoo. You can check with the ticket office ahead of time to see what the current discount is for SEANC members.
- If you are in the military, just show your military ID to receive an additional discount on your tickets to the North Carolina Zoo. At last check you can save $2 per person for up to 6 people with a valid military ID.
- Get the Greensboro Entertainment Book. For a small price you get over $12,000 worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, shopping, and more. At last check there were North Carolina Zoo coupons inside good for $10 off a family membership.
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium, show your membership ID and get 50% off your admission to the North Carolina Zoo.