13 Ways to Save on Liberty Science Center Tickets
- Get the combination tickets if you plan on seeing the IMAX, JD Feature Film, or JD Williams 3D Film. You can end up saving over $5 on your tickets per person.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can often save as much as 50% off the total cost of your admission to the Liberty Science Center.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online then be sure to check for promotion codes. You should notice a promotion code box at the very bottom of the sign in page on the second step of checkout. Enter the coupon in this box and click login. You should then see the discount appear on the next page.
- If you are a teacher, show your teacher’s ID and get admission for just $5.
- If your child attends school in the Abbott school districts, ask about the free passes. These are valid on certain nights only.
- For Optimum Rewards members, show your Optimum Rewards card and receive up to $15 off tickets to Liberty Science Center.
- If you are a student or are in the military, mention this when purchasing your tickets for an additional discount.
- Check out the Give Me Liberty pass which gives you admission to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Liberty Science Center all for a discounted price. Currently tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for kids.
- If you are a member of NJN Public Television and Radio, show your membership card and save $2 per person.
- If you are a member of AAA, show your AAA membership card and receive $3 off per person to the Liberty Science Center.
- If you are a Bank of America customer, visit the Liberty Science Center on the first weekend of each month and receive free admission when you show your Bank of America card.
- Come to the Liberty Science Center via NJ Transit and show your transfer card at the ticket window and save $2 on your admission.
- For employees of the Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG), show your ID and receive free admission to the Liberty Science Center.
The science center is typically open from 9 am to 5 pm, though during the fall and winter months it closes an hour earlier. IMAX and 3D experiences are an additional cost to the general admission. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.