6 Ways to Save on Knoxville Zoo Tickets
- Stop by any Kroger in the Knoxville area and purchase your tickets to the Knoxville Zoo at a discounted price. At last check you can save $2 per ticket with your Kroger Plus Card.
- Hold onto your Knoxville Zoo ticket stub and present it at any participating Subway in the Knoxville area for a discount. At last check you get a free regular 6 inch sub when you purchase a 6 inch sub and a medium drink.
- If you are an AZA member of another zoo or aquarium, show your membership card and receive 50% off your ticket to the Knoxville Zoo.
- Check the calendar for special events and occasions, such as Mother’s Day and Father’s Day where free or discounted admission is offered.
- If you are a member of Friends of the Smokies, present your membership card at the ticket window and receive 20% off your admission to the Knoxville Zoo.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the state of Tennessee, check to see if they offer any discounted tickets to the Knoxville Zoo. The Collegedale Credit Union, Covenant Health Federal Credit Union, Mountain States Credit Union, Knoxville News Sentinel Employees Credit Union, and Knoxville Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union are just some of the known credit unions to offer discounts if you purchase your tickets there.