6 Ways to Save on Boston Children’s Museum Tickets
- Get the Go Boston Card which gives you admission to over 58 attractions in the Boston and surrounding areas including the Boston Children’s Museum. You end up saving over 55% on your total admissions with this card.
- Visit the children’s museum on Fridays between 5 pm and 9 pm and save an extra $1 on each admission. This is presented by Target and is available to everyone as part of the Target Free Museum Days program.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and receive free admission for you and all of your dependents.
- If you are an Early Childhood Educator (K-8) in the New England area, show your ID for free admission to the children’s museum. This includes Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Maine.
- Check with the local public libraries in the New England area. Many of them offer free coupons for discounted admission to the Boston Children’s Museum. The Mansfield Public Library, Malden Public Library, Boston Public Library, Robbins Library, Seekonk Public Library, and the West Newbury Library are just some that offer passes and coupons to the Boston Children’s Museum.
- Support WGBH with the WGBH MemberCard and benefits include $1 off admission to the Boston Children’s Museum. Good for up to 4 people.
Boston Hotel Packages
Check with the hotels in the Boston area. Many of them offer discounted hotel rooms as well as passes to the Boston Children’s Museum with your stay. The Hilton, Hampton Inn, Boston Harbor Hotel, Boston Somerville, Hyatt, and Fairmont are just some of the hotels that offer Boston Children’s Museum vacation packages.