5 Ways to Save on Baton Rouge Zoo Tickets
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this when purchasing your tickets. You will save an additional $1 off your admission to the Baton Rouge Zoo.
- Visit the Baton Rouge Zoo between 3-5 pm and get admission for just $1.25 per person.
- Become a member of the Baton Rouge Zoo. A household membership actually pays for itself in just over 2 visits.
- Be sure to follow the Baton Rouge Zoo on Facebook. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium, just show your membership card and you will receive 50% off your admission to the Baton Rouge Zoo.
The zoo is open daily from 9:30 am to 4 pm most days and during the spring and summer months until 6 pm. The only days the zoo is closed is the New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Train rides and tram rides are additional.