Vancouver Aquarium Discounts
- Get the Vancouver City Passport. It offers coupons to over 60 attractions, entertainment, dining, and more in the Vancouver area including the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Purchase the See Vancouver Card. It gets you free admission to over 50 attractions in the Vancouver area including the Vancouver Aquarium.
- If you are a CAA member, show your CAA membership card and get $2 off admission to the Vancouver Aquarium. If you are a member of AAA you might also want to check to see if they will offer a discount for the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Visit the Vancouver Aquarium by Translink transit and get $2 off admission with your ticket stub. Just show your ticket stub at the ticket window to receive this discount.
- Check the calendar for Teacher Appreciation Days. On these days teachers get free admission to the Vancouver Aquarium when you show your ID.
- If you are a student, just show your student ID and you will get $11 off an annual membership to the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Check with the local hotels in Vancouver. Many of them offer free tickets or Vancouver Aquarium coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Marriott, Cascadia Hotel, and Robson Suites are just some of the hotels that currently offer Vancouver Aquarium vacation packages.
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this and you can save $11 on your general admission ticket to the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Get an annual membership to the Vancouver Aquarium. A family membership pays for itself in just 3 visits. Upgrade to a 2 year membership and save another $28.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people. At last check you can save 5% off the regular admission rate.
- If you are a member of Ocean Park Hong Kong you can receive a 15% coupon discount on admission to the Vancouver Aquarium.
The Vancouver Aquarium Marine Science Centre is Canada’s largest aquarium. It’s about 2,000 square feet and contains about 2.5 million gallons of water. About 300 species of fish, 30,000 invertebrates, 56 species of amphibians and reptiles, and 60 mammals and birds call the Vancouver Aquarium home. This includes the Beluga Whales, Pacific White-sided Dolphins, blacktip reef sharks, a green sea turtle, caimans, sea otters, and more.