St Louis City Museum
The St Louis City Museum is usually just referred to as the City Museum. It’s a 600,000 square foot, 4 story building (5 including the rooftop) that lets your imagination run wild. There’s something there for everyone including old chimneys, salvaged bridges, construction cranes, miles of tile, and even two abandoned planes! Go all the way up to the roof and you can ride the Ferris wheel too! The museum is also connected to the World Aquarium (St. Louis Children’s Aquarium), which you can access from inside the City Museum. Be sure to where plenty of comfortable athletic wear clothing as well as close toed shoes. Before you visit though, take a moment to read the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. Coupons for the City Museum are rare. When available though, the coupons can be found below.
Discounts & St Louis City Museum Coupons
- Visit the St Louis City Museum after 5 pm on Friday or Saturday and get $2 off your admission ticket. Regular price is $12 and is just $10 after 5 pm.
- Check the St Louis Family Attractions Card. You can pick it up from the St Louis Convention & Visitors Commission, any Dierbergs, Shop ‘n Save or Schnucks. With it you discounts to some top attractions in St Louis. From time to time there are coupons for the City Museum inside. Just enter your name and email address to download the latest coupons.
- If you are a member of the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts, bring a group with you and save $6 per scout at the City Museum. All you need are advanced reservations and proof of tax exemption.
- Check with the local hotels in St Louis. Many offer free tickets or St Louis City Museum coupons for discount tickets with stay. The Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel, Drury Hotel, and Hilton are just some of the hotels that offer City Museum vacation packages.
- Want to visit the World Aquarium as well? Before you get your tickets be sure to check out the World Aquarium coupons beforehand. They do offer coupons and discounts from time to time.
The museum is open Monday – Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, Friday & Saturday from 9 am to 1 am, and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm.