Smart Destinations is literally the coolest website in cyberspace that you’ve never heard of…until now. For those who have never used this website’s service before, they are essentially a vacation discount site that has contracts with thousands of IMAX theaters, aquariums, theme parks, and other attractions around the US and they let you bundle as few or as many of them together as you want. There is even an option to purchase an unlimited pass which is good for every major attraction in your destination city; it’s just a really cool service that helps you save a bundle on vacation. Before you select your attractions card though, here are a few tips that could save you even more money on your vacation this year!
- First off, a lot of people tend to get a little intimidated by Smart Destinations because they do not fully understand how the site works. All you have to do is type in the city you’re planning to visit, pick which attractions you’d like to see, and then pay for your pass. In fact, you don’t even have to choose now which events you’ll attend if you don’t want to; your super-pass can be programmed at a later time if you’d prefer to wait and decide once you’re in the area.
- Likewise, a lot of consumers wonder if the unlimited pass for each city is really worth it but that’s really tough for us to answer for you. For example, if you’re going to San Diego for 3 days then you simply will not have enough time to see all the major attractions, but if you were going for two weeks then it would be crazy not to opt for the unlimited pass. The same could be said for almost any city that they service.
- A lot of people wonder about what happens if for some reason you cannot attend an event or theme park that you paid for; the process for getting a full refund is very easy and it only takes a few minutes. Just follow the instructions online and you’ll have your money back immediately.
- In terms of savings off of Smart Destinations already low prices, the easiest way is to become a fan on Facebook and keep an eye out for one of their promotions or giveaways. Companies like this are always getting free passes from their affiliates to give away so be sure to keep an eye out.
- Another way to find some savings with Smart Destinations is to register on their website for their email campaigns. These solicitations are sent year-round and they normally contain promotional codes that can lower your overall purchase price by an extra 5-30%. The savings can climb even higher when you’re buying for a large group so sign up today!
- Last but not least, do not overlook buying a Smart Destinations pass for your local area; those are the types of customers who usually end up getting the most benefit out of the passes. It’s like purchasing a season pass for every attraction, museum, and aquarium in your local area and it’s great for families.