Shepler’s has been offering first class ferry service in Mackinaw St. Ignace since 1945. They offer fast, clean, and comfortable ferry boats. Ferry service takes roughly 16 minutes each way. There’s even free daily and overnight parking offered for all their ferry passengers. Tickets can be purchased at walk up or you can purchase them online through their website. If you are visiting Mackinac Island then this is the way to go. Before you purchase your ferry tickets though, take just a moment to read the tips which have been outlined for you below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total ferry costs. And in addition to that you may also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Shepler’s Ferry listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Shepler’s Ferry Coupons
- If you are purchasing your tickets online, be sure to check to see if there are any Shepler’s Ferry promotion codes available. You should see a promotion code box on the checkout page. Enter the code here for additional savings.
- Watch for promotions where you can get a free child’s ticket with the purchase of adult tickets for Shepler’s Ferry.
- Stay at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island and book one of their packages. These include discount ferry tickets to and from the island.
- If you are a AAA member just show your AAA membership card and you can save $2 per adult and $1 per child off your Shepler’s Ferry tickets to Mackinac Island.
- Sign up for the Shepler’s Ferry newsletter to get updates on the latest ferry schedules, promotions, and more.
- You can also follow Shepler’s Ferry on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube for ferry schedule updates as well as sometimes coupons which are exclusive to their social media followers.
- Check with the Mackinaw Area Visitors Bureau. You can sometimes find coupons and discounts for ferry services to Mackinac Island there.