The Science Museum ofMinnesota is located in Saint Paul,Minnesota. The museum was founded in 1907 with a focus on technology, natural history, physical science and mathematics. The museum covers 370,000 square feet with five permanent galleries and one temporary exhibit gallery. There’s also an Omnitheater as well as a Science Live Theater, which features live demonstrations and interactive programs. Be sure to check the calendar of events because there are planned events going on just about every day. Before you visit though, take a moment to go over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off your total cost of admission. And in addition to the money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Science Museum of Minnesota listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Science Museum of Minnesota Coupons
- Get The Big Ticket. You end up saving 30% on admission to Nickelodeon Universe, SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium, Water Park of America, Minnesota Zoo, Science Museum of Minnesota and the Great Clips IMAX Theatre.
- If you are a senior, visit the Science Museum of Minnesota on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month for special discount pricing on museum admission and special exhibit tickets.
- If you are a student, visit the museum on Thursdays after 5 pm and save $5 on admission.
- If you are a member of the Minnesota Children’s Museum, show your membership ID and receive $2 off your ticket and $10 off a annual membership to the Science Museum of Minnesota.
- If you are a MERSC member (Minnesota Employee Recreation & Services Council) show your membership ID and get $2 off general admission and $4 off admission to special exhibits.
- If you are a member of the military, ask about a military discount. This is not normally advertised but the Science Museum of Minnesota does offer a military discount.
- The museum offers discounts for families with limited income. If you qualify your admission is just $1.
- Become a member of the Science Museum of Minnesota. A household annual membership pays for itself in less than 3 visits. You also get 10% off purchases at the Explore Store plus tons of other discounts to area museums, science centers, and aquariums.
- If you are a member of another ASTC museum just show your membership ID and you can get free admission to the Science Museum of Minnesota.
Science Museum of Minnesota Hotel Packages
Check with the local hotels in the twin cities. Many of the offer free tickets or Science Museum of Minnesota coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Crowne Plaza, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites, La Quinta Inn, Ramada, and Staybridge Suites are just some of the hotels offering Science Museum of Minnesota vacation packages.
The science museum is open most days from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm. Admission to the Omnitheater and special exhibits are additional. For the best deal, get the combo package with all three. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. At last check, the group discount rate can save you up to a $2 off per person.