The Saint Louis Science Center is considered by many as one of the top 5 science centers in the United States. It is also one of the largest science centers. Attractions include the Omnimax Theater, discovery room, galleries, planetarium, and the Body Worlds & the Brain exhibit. There are also science programs that run throughout the year. With all the exhibits and attractions at the St Louis Science Center it takes a full day to explore. There’s also events that happen throughout the year at the science center. Before you visit, take a moment to check out the tips below. They should help you to save money on your admission to the science center. Also below are the latest known coupons for the Saint Louis Science Center.
Discounts & Saint Louis Science Center Coupons
- Get the Family Attractions Card. It gives you discounts to activities at the St Louis Science Center as well as other attractions in St Louis.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can usually save at least 50% off admission to the special exhibits or theatre tickets.
- Stay at the Drury Hotel and get coupons for attractions at the St Louis Science Center like $8 off the Body Exhibit.
- If you are a AAA member show your membership ID and get discounts on exhibits. At last check there is a $2 off discount on exhibits.
- Get the Treat Me in St. Louis package. Included is free tickets to the Planetarium at the Saint Louis Science Center.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and save up to $3 on additional attractions at the Saint Louis Science Center. i.e. the Omnimax Theater, etc.
- Check out the St. Louis Town Planner. At last check they offered Saint Louis Science Center coupons good for $2 off Omnimax tickets.
- Check out the Saint Louis Convention & Visitors Commission. This is a great place to find St. Louis vacation packages. Sometimes they will offer a package that includes tickets to activities at the Saint Louis Science Center.
Hours of operation are from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Saturday and 11 am to 5:30 pm on Sunday. General admission to the science center is free but you do have to pay for the OMNIMAX Theater, Lego MINDSTORMS, Discovery Room, and Segway courses. Group pricing for activities at the science center are available for groups of 10 or more.