Oklahoma City Zoo
The Oklahoma City Zoo is located in the Adventure District, right across from Science Museum Oklahoma. It first opened in 1920 and today covers more than 110 acres and features more than 1,700 animals, including 9 species of wild cats, the Great EscAPE featuring gorillas, orangutans, and chimpanzees, Aquaticus featuring California sea lions, a Butterfly Garden, Island Life featuring island species from around the world, and Oklahoma Trails which features the animals of Oklahoma. There’s also plenty of events and live entertainment as well at the Oklahoma City Zoo. Just check the calendar to see what is coming up. Now before you visit the zoo, be sure to take a moment to read the tips below, which should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Oklahoma City Zoo listed below as well.
Discounts & Oklahoma City Zoo Coupons
- Check the zoo calendar for free discount days which happen throughout the year. Also, from December through February you can get free admission to the Oklahoma City Zoo on Mondays. Additionally, on special occasions like Mothers Day and Fathers Day they also offer free admissions for moms and dads.
- Give blood and you will get two free adult tickets to the Oklahoma City Zoo. This promotion is offered during certain times during the year.
- Check specially marked cans of Dr. Pepper which have a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free admission to the Oklahoma City Zoo.
- If you are in the military, just show your military ID and you will get 50% off your general admission ticket to the Oklahoma City Zoo.
- Be sure to sign up for the Oklahoma City Zoo newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They do send out special promotions and sometimes coupons that are exclusive to their Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube followers.
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium, just show your membership card and you will get either free or 50% off admission to the Oklahoma City Zoo.
Oklahoma City Vacation Packages
Check with the hotels in the Oklahoma City area. Many of them like the Marriott and Embassy Suites offer packages that include discount hotel rooms plus tickets to the Oklahoma City Zoo. you can also use the Oklahoma Tourism & Recreation Department as a point of reference.
The zoo is open from 9 am to 5 pm daily. If you are a senior you do receive an additional $3 off your admission costs. Just mention this at the ticket window. There is no additional charge for parking at the Oklahoma City Zoo. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. At last check there was a discount of $1.60 per person for the group discount rate.
2101 Northeast 50th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73111