The Medieval Times dinner and show in Lyndhurst, New Jersey takes place at Lyndhurst Castle. There you will be treated to their one of a kind Medieval style jousting and sword fighting with Medieval style weapons like the lance, espada, mandoble, alabarada, bola, and mace. The show is performed by more than 75 actors and 20 or more horses. While taking in this exciting show you’ll also be treated to a four course meal featuring oven roasted chicken and spare rib. It’s a meal fit for the Royal Court. Before you purchase your tickets for the show though, please check out the money saving tips below. You should also find the latest known coupons for Medieval Times tickets for the Lyndhurst Castle location.
Discounts & Medieval Times Coupons
- Check with local ticket discounter Goldstar where you can often save as much as 50% off admission to certain shows throughout the year.
- Get the Entertainment Book which has over $15,000 in coupons for the New Jersey and Middlesex area and almost always has coupons for Medieval Times in Lyndhurst.
- Be sure to check out the special offers on the Medieval Times Lyndhurst web site. In particular, look at the ticket upgrade options. During off peak times you can really score a nice deal on higher tier packages for lower tier prices.
- Register online and enter your birthday and you will receive a coupon for a free ticket to see the show on your birthday. An email is typically sent our 3 weeks prior to the date of your birthday with the coupon voucher inside.
- If you are a member of AAA, come to the castle Sunday through Friday and you can save 15% on your admission to a Medieval Times Dinner & Show.
- Check with the NJ Transit office. They often run promotions where if you ride the NJ Transit to Lyndhurst Castle, they will give you a coupon which you can show at the ticket window for an additional discount on your Medieval Times ticket.
- If you are in the military, check with your military base. You can purchase discounted tickets for Medieval Times Lyndhurst through your local military base.
There are other locations as well so if you want to attend a dinner and tournament at another castle then be sure to check the Medieval Times coupons first to make sure that you get the most savings possible on your admission.