- Keep an eye on the daily discount / coupon sites like Groupon where they sometimes offer discounts with savings up to 50% off the regular admission price.
- Military members and their dependents can get a military discount. Just show a valid Military Photo ID in Guest Relations at Kennywood’s front gate and purchase a discounted FunDay Pass. The discount is only valid for the ID holder.
- Get the Kennywood FunDay 4 Pack and you can save just over $40 off the total cost of admission for 4 people.
- Check the calendar for Smart Days where you can save nearly 50% off the cost of each admission to Kennywood. There’s also some Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) days offered throughout the season.
- Stop by participating Giant Eagle stores and you can get a coupon discount of $12 off each ticket to Kennywood.
- If you are a senior then be sure to check the calendar for senior evenings where you can save $10 off the cost of your Kennywood admission ticket.
- If you are a member of the Clearview Credit Union then you can purchase your tickets through the credit union to get an $18 discount on your ticket.
- Visit Kennywood after 5pm each evening and you can receive a discount on your admission.
Located in West Mifflin, PA (just outside of Pittsburgh), Kennywood offers a little something fun for everyone! The theme park has everything from thrilling rides to delicious food! You’ll find amazing attractions for all age levels. Need to cool off? There’s also water rides to cool you off. The sky is quite literally the limit at Kennywood!