If you live in Southern California and want to go go-kart racing stop by the K1 Speed Track in Carlsbad, California. It’s just down the road from Legoland and Carlsbad State Beach. K1 Speed is a 70,000 square foot warehouse that includes arcade games, sitting areas, a snack bar and a 1/3 mile-long indoor karting track. Perfect for the middle of the summer when it is so hot outside. These are fully electric go karts with 20 hp that reach speeds of 40 miles per hour. It’s the longest single track go kart track on the west coast. Before you purchase your tickets here are some tips that can help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for K1 Speed below as well.
Discounts & Coupons
- Get the yearly license and get 1 free race at any K1 Speed Park on your birthday plus get coupons emailed to you on a monthly basis.
- Check out the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save as much as 50% off the cost of your racing at the K1 Speed park in Carlsbad.
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers literally $1000s worth of discounts and coupons including a buy 1 get 1 free race coupon for the K1 Speed park in Carlsbad.
- Check the San Diegan which is an information guide for the city of San Diego. They offer a few coupons for area attractions and activities including one for the K1 Speed park in Calrsbad.
- Stop by a California Welcome Center or check online at Fun Spots. At last check you could save $5 with their coupon for K1 Speed.
- Be sure to follow K1 Speed on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you informed of the latest news, updates, and promotions.
The K1 Speed Center is open Monday – Thursday 12 pm to 10 pm, Friday & Saturday 11 am to 11 pm, and Sunday 11 am to 7 pm. Discounts are available for pre-paying for multiple races and you can save up to $60 in savings. Group discounts are also available for groups of 8 or more.