Islands of Adventure
Universal’s Islands of Adventure Theme Park in Orlando, Florida is a theme park that is comprised islands. These include Seuss Landing, The Lost Continent, Jurassic Park, Toon Lagoon, Marvel Super Hero Island, and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter island. You can spend literally hours just at one of the islands. There are also live shows that go on throughout the day for all ages. It is recommended to check the show schedules first before planning your adventure. Before you purchase your tickets though, take a moment to read over the tips and suggestions. These should help you ro save a little extra money on your admission. This includes all of the latest known coupons for the Islands of Adventure as well.
Discounts & Islands of Adventure Coupons
- Buy tickets online at Universal Orlando and save $20 on admission to Islands of Adventure.
- If you are a AAA member, show your membership ID and save $4 on a 2 day park pass or $5 on a 3 day park pass for Islands of Adventure.
- You can also purchase Islands of Adventure tickets in advance from AAA for additional savings. Orlando attractions are listed in AAA South. Discounts are as much a $57 for a 3 day ticket (Florida resident) and $25 for a non Florida resident.
- If you are a Florida resident show your ID at the gate and save up to $55 on admission to Islands of Adventure. (for a 3 day pass)
- Check with Kroger and Costco in Florida. Both offer discounted Islands of Adventure tickets if purchased through them.
- Get the Orlando FlexTicket. It gets you into all the Universal and SeaWorld properties in Orlando for one flat discounted price.
- If you are in the military, purchase your Islands of Adventure tickets from your local base for additional discounts.
- If you are a GE or NBC employee ask about employee discounts to Islands of Adventure.
- Check with Southwest Vacations and Funjet Vacation for discounted packages that include tickets to Islands of Adventure.
- Save up to 30% when you stay 3 nights or longer at any of the three On-site Hotels at Universal Orlando or Islands of Adventure.
Park hours are typically 8 am to 9 or 10 pm. This varies throughout the year. Multi-park passes to all of Universal’s theme park properties are also available as a combo package. This is advised because you really need at least two days to see everything and there are significant savings for the multi-park passes. You can also add the Universal Meal deal (which is great if you have kids) which is unlimited dining at all the Universal parks.