Over in Dearborn, just outside of Detroit is a museum for one of the greatest innovators of all time. The Henry Ford Museum explores such American innovations like the Rosa Parks Bus, Lincoln Chair, Kennedy Limousine, Dymaxion House, Driving America. Other attractions there include the museum, village, IMAX Theater, factory tour, and research center. They also hold a lot of events there throughout the year. You can also stay overnight there. Choose from more than 50 packages that include your accommodations plus admission to the Henry Ford Museum. Now before you visit, take just a moment to read the tips, which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. And in addition to these money saving tips you should also see a listing of the latest known coupons for the Henry Ford Museum listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Henry Ford Museum Coupons
- Check the events calendar for free admission days at the Henry Ford Museum. Two of the free admission days include the Macy’s 2nd Mondays and the Target Family Days.
- Get the Entertainment Book. It offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, and shopping. At last check this included a 25% off coupon for the Henry Ford Museum.
- If you are a senior, be sure to mention this when purchasing your tickets and you will receive $2 off your admission to the Henry Ford Museum.
- If you are purchasing your Henry Ford Museum tickets online be sure to check to see if there are any promotion codes available. Once you are signed in or registered, you will see a promotion code box on the lower left corner of the checkout page. Enter the promotion code here and then click apply. You should then see your discount appear right above.
- Get a membership to the Henry Ford Museum. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 3 visits. You also get discounts on other activities and events at the Henry Ford Museum.
- Sign up for the Henry Ford Museum eNewsletter and / or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
- Be sure to hold onto your ticket stubs after use. On the back is tons of discounts to area businesses. Just present your ticket stub for these discounts.
- If you are in the military just show your military ID for free admission to the Henry Ford Museum or Greenfield Village all year long.
Credit Union Discounts
If you are a member of a credit union in the Detroit area be sure to check to see if they offer any discounts on admissions and activities at the Henry Ford Museum. Many of them like the DFCU and Co-op Services Credit Union offer discounts for credit union members if you purchase your Henry Ford Museum tickets through the credit union.
The Henry Ford Museum is open 7 days a week, 9:30am-5:00pm. Other attractions at the Henry Ford Museum like the village, factory tour, and IMAX are additional. There are discounts available for groups of 15 or more people.