The Gulfarium is a marine adventure park that is located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, just 40 miles east of Pensacola. Since 1955 the park has entertained and inspired millions of people. Following significant renovations, the Gulfarium is now ready to offer even more of an adventure. Attractions include penguin and stingray feedings, Fishin’ Hole Feed, discover sea turtles, harbor seals, sea lions, and dolphins, snorkeling with the stingrays, and up close animal encounters. You can spend the entire day at the Gulfarium, immersing yourself in the marine habitat of these animals. Before you visit though here are a few tips that can save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for the Gulfarium.
Discounts & Gulfarium Coupons
- If you are a resident of Northwest Florida, ask about locals discounts. At last check the Gulfarium offers a $4 discount on admission for all residents of Florida.
- Check with the Destin Chamber of Commerce, Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce, or the Pensacola Bay Area Convention & Visitors Bureau. They often offer coupons for the Gulfarium for visitors who stop by. At last check the offered a coupon that was good for $1 off general admission to the Gulfarium in Fort Walton.
- Currently there is not a discount at the gate for military members, but you can purchase discounted tickets to the Gulfarium through your local military base.
- If you are visiting the Destin or Pensacola area, check with the local hotels. Some of them offer packages that include discounted hotel stay as well as tickets to the Gulfarium.
- Be sure to follow the Gulfarium on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news, updates, and promotions.
- Go ahead and get an annual membership to the Gulfarium for unlimited admissions. A pod (family) membership pays for itself in about 4 visits. Plus, you also get 10% off all purchases and activities there as well.
- Finally, if you are purchasing your tickets online then be sure to first check for coupon codes. You should notice a coupon code box towards the bottom of the checkout page after you have logged in or registered for checkout. Enter the coupon here and then just click continue and you should see the discount appear on the next page.
The Gulfarium reopened at the end of May, 2012. Normal hours of operation are from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Children under 3 years old get into the park for free. Feedings and animal encounters are additional. Group discounts are available for groups of 12 or more people. Advanced reservation is required.