Gilroy Gardens Discounts
- Get the Entertainment Book. It offers over $15,000 worth of coupons for area attractions, dining, shopping, and travel. At last check there are Gilroy Gardens coupons inside good for $15 off each admission for up to 6 people.
- Purchase your tickets online and you can save $15 per person on general admission tickets to Gilroy Gardens. Also, be sure to check for promo codes. You should notice a promo code box at the top right of the page. Enter the coupon there and then just click go. Your discount should appear on the ticket order page.
- If you are in the military show your military ID and save $8 on your ticket to Gilroy Gardens. Additionally you can get this same discount rate for up to 6 of your guests.
- If you purchase the annual membership you’ll not only get free admission but you’ll also get free parking, which is normally $10 per day.
- If you are a student, check the events calendar for Natural Science Days where students can get in for just $15.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the Bay Area check to see if they offer discounts. At last check the San Francisco Police Credit Union offers a coupon for $18 off adult tickets. The Bay Federal Credit Union is another one that offers discounts.
- If you have a season pass to California’s Great America (Gold Pass or Platinum Pass) you get free unlimited admission to Gilroy Gardens.
- Check with the corporate partners of Gilroy Gardens. They sometimes offer special promo codes that you can enter online for discounted tickets.
- Make sure that you sign up for the email newsletter or follow Gilroy Gardens on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you informed of the latest news, promotions, and more.
Gilroy Vacation Packages
Check with local hotels in San Jose and the San Francisco Bay area. Many of them offer free tickets or Gilroy Gardens coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Comfort Inn, Ramada, and Plaza Suites are some of the hotels that offer Gilroy Gardens vacation packages. You can also check the Gilroy Visitors Bureau for vacation packages that include your hotel stay plus discounted tickets to Gilroy Gardens.
Gilroy Gardens is a very unique theme park located just south of San Jose, California. The park was originally name Bonfante Gardens when it first opened in 2001. The name changed from Bonfante Gardens to Gilroy Gardens in 2007. It was designed for families so there is a little something for everyone. There’s rides, attractions, themed gardens, food concessions, an event plaza, and some very interesting trees. The gardens were designed to educate guests about horticulture and is completely non-profit. You can spend the entire day (and night) and Gilroy Gardens if you like. Because the gardens are non-profit, that means they do a lot of community out reach. Check with your local school or library for information on free admission days or special discounts through these communities.