Fort Worth Zoo
The Fort Worth Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the United States. The Fort Worth Zoo was originally founded in 1909 with one lion, two bear cubs, an alligator, a coyote, a peacock and a few rabbits. Today the Fort Worth Zoo is home to over 5,000 native and exotic animals. It’s been named as the top zoo in several publications. If you have ever been to the Fort Worth Zoo then you would completely agree. Plan your trip today to the Fort Worth Zoo and see for yourself! Attractions include the Country Carousel, Lone Star Mining Company Movie House, Texas Wild! Petting Corral, Play Barn, Tasmanian Tower, Yellow Rose Express Train, Weather Theater, and Wild West Shooting Gallery. Before you get your tickets though, here are some tips for saving a little extra money on your total admission costs. After that are the latest known coupons for the Fort Worth Zoo.
Discounts & Fort Worth Zoo Coupons
- Visit the Fort Worth Zoo on Wednesdays and get half off all tickets.
- If you are an employee in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, purchase your tickets through Working Advantage and save $2.50 per ticket to the Fort Worth Zoo.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the state of Texas, check to see if they offer any discounted tickets to the Fort Worth Zoo. The Grand Prairie Credit Union, Fort Worth City Credit Union, Tarrant Country Credit Union, DATCU Credit Union, and the Fort Worth Community Credit Union all offer discounted tickets to the Fort Worth Zoo if you purchase your tickets through the credit union.
- If you live in Texas, check with your local Parks and Recreation office. They often offer Fort Worth Zoo coupons. As an example the Keller Texas Parks and Recreation Department offers a $1.50 off discount to the Fort Worth Zoo if you purchase your tickets through them.
- Purchase your Fort Worth Zoo tickets through The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and save $2.50 per ticket.
- If you are a student of the University of Texas at Dallas, purchase your Fort Worth Zoo tickets through the student union and save $2.50 on your ticket. Discounts are also available for TCU students.
- If you are a tenant of the Comerica Bank Tower, purchase your tickets through the Comerica Bank Tower and save $2.50 per ticket for the Fort Worth Zoo.
Fort Worth Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Many of them offer either free tickets or Fort Worth Zoo coupons for discount admission with your stay. At last check, the Marriott offers Fort Worth Zoo vacation packages.
The zoo is open 365 days a year from 10am – 5pm most days, staying open an hour later during the summer. If you are driving there it is just off Interstate 30. Strollers are also available for rent. Parking is additional but is free if you have a zoo membership. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Currently you can save $1 per ticket on Fort Worth Zoo group tickets. These must be purchased in advance.