One fantastic idea for a nearby activity is to visit Fantastic Caverns, America’s only drive through cave. It’s located just outside of Springfield and is open all year round except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. See some of the most spectacular cave formations as you ride through. Each tour takes about 55 minutes and is held in a Jeep-drawn tram. Before you visit the caverns though, take just a moment to read the tips which are outlined for you below. These tips should help you to save just a little extra money on your total tour ticket costs. And in addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Fantastic Caverns listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Fantastic Caverns Coupons
- Go ahead and upgrade your ticket to an annual pass if you have not already done so. At last check it is only $5 more to upgrade Fantastic Caverns your ticket to an annual pass.
- Check with the Springfield Missouri Convention & Visitors Bureau. They do offer a few coupons for area attractions and activities including coupons for Fantastic Caverns.
- Pick up a copy of the Branson Family Values Coupon Book. There are quite a few coupons for activities in the Branson area including coupons for Fantastic Caverns.
- If you are planning a visit to Branson as well check with the visitors center or with some of the travel packages as many of them include discounted tickets to see Fantastic Caverns.
- If you are a member of AAA check to see if they currently offer any discounts for AAA members.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more people. At last check they offer a discount of $7 per person for all groups. You just need to make your reservations in advance.