Discovery Cove is more than just a theme park. It’s a place where you can learn and interact with exotic birds, tropical fish, rays, and land mammals. And of course, guests at Discover Cove can swim with the dolphins. Grab your snorkel gear and snorkel the Grand Reef. (the newest attraction) Discovery Cove is a great place to take the family and a nice change of pace from the other attractions in the Orlando area. There’s a lot to do and a lot not to do. It’s totally up to you. Before you visit though, here are a few tips to help you save a little extra money on your stay. You’ll also find below the latest available coupons for Discovery Cove.
Discounts & Discovery Cove Coupons
- Check with local ticket discounters like Best of Orlando. You can typically get your Discovery Cove tickets cheaper this way, especially if you group together a vacation package through them.
- Upgrade your Discovery Cove ticket and get unlimited admission to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Aquatica plus your stay at Discovery Cove.
- If you are an American Express cardholder, check with them to see if there are any discounts for Discovery Cove.
- Check with local hotels in the Orlando area. Some of them offer passes or coupons for Discovery Cove with your stay. The Marriott at Orlando World Center is an example that offers a Discovery Cove vacation package.
- If you are a resident of Florida or Georgia, ask ahead of time for the current discount rate.
- If you are a AAA member then be sure to purchase your Discovery Cove tickets through your local AAA office to receive a special discount.
- Upgrade to the Ultimate Package for an additional $25 to add Busch Gardens Tampa and 14 day parking pass to all 3 parks.