The Salvador Dali Museum is located in St. Petersburg, Florida, on the campus of the University of South Florida. This museum houses the largest collection of Salvador Dali art outside Europe. In all, there are 96 oil paintings, plus a selection of drawings, fine prints, photographs, videos and Surreal Objects by Salvador Dali on display inside the 20,000 square foot exhibit hall. It’s worth the stop if you are visiting St Petersburg. Before you visit the museum though, here are a few tips that could save you a little extra money on your admission costs. Additionally you will find the latest known coupons for the Dali Museum listed below the tips.
Discounts & Dali Museum Coupons
- Check the Entertainment Book. It has over $14,000 in coupons for area attractions, dining, shopping, & travel. On occasion you can find coupons for the Dali Museum inside.
- Visit the Dali Museum on Thursdays after 5pm and save up to $11 off admission to the museum.
- If you are in the military, police, or firefighter mention this at the time of purchase for an additional $2 off admission to the Dali Museum.
- Visit the Dali Museum on Thursdays after 5 pm and get in for just $10.
- If you are a student, show your student ID and get $6 off your Dali Museum ticket.
- If you are a member of AAA, check with the AAA South offices. They offer discounted tickets to the Dali Museum if you purchase them through AAA.
- If you are a teacher or staff member of Pinellas County School, ask about admission discounts as well as discounts on other related things for the Dali Museum.
- Become a member of the Dali Museum. A family membership actually pays for itself in just two visits.
- If you are a member of another North American Reciprocal Membership (NARM) program you can just show your card and get free admission to the Dali Museum plus other discounts.
St Petersburg Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in St Petersburg. Many of them offer free admission or Dali Museum coupons for discount admission when you book a vacation package through them. TradeWinds, The Don Cesar Beach Resort, Hilton, Hampton Inn, Hyatt Regency, Courtyard by Marriott, Peninsula Inn, Sheraton, and Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club all offer Dali Museum packages. When you are planning a vacation to St Petersburg, you might want to check out some of the packages in Tampa as well. This is especially true if you are flying. You’ll get a better deal on a St Petersburg vacation package if you fly in and out of Tampa. Some of the travel sites will give you an option to add on tickets to special attractions such as the Dali Museum. Pre-purchasing your tickets this was can be another great way to save money while in St Petersburg.
The museum is open from 10 am to 5:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. On Thursday it is open from 10 am to 8 pm and on Friday and Saturday it is open from 10 am to 5:30 pm. Sunday is 12 pm to 5:30 pm. Admission is free for kids under 6 years old. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people. Advance reservation is required to get the group discount rate.