The Crayola Factory or Crayola Experience is located in Eason, Pennsylvania, which is just outside of Allentown. This is a 60,000 square foot facility where kids can discover the wonders of color. It really is a one of a kind experience. In total there are four floors of attractions, featuring a total of 18 one of a kind attractions. Plan to spend at least 3-4 hours there per visit. Before you go though, take a moment to read over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your admissions. And in addition to all of that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Crayola Factory listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Crayola Factory Coupons
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. You can save as much as 50% off the cost of your admission to the Crayola Factory (Caryola Experience).
- If you are a senior, be sure to mention this when purchasing your tickets and you can save $2 off your admission to the Crayola Factory.
- You can also keep an eye out for the coupon mailers. They will sometimes have a coupon inside that is good for a discount admission to the Crayola Factory.
- Be sure to sign up for the email newsletter. They will keep you informed of the latest news, promotions, and sometimes eveen exclusive coupons.
- You can also follow the Crayola Factory on Facebook and Twitter. You can get promotional updates and coupons here as well for your next admission.
- The Crayola Factory does offer a military discount. It is not available online. Just show your military ID when purchasing your ticket and you will receive an additional discount.
- Check with the Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau. They offer a few coupons for area attractions. This includes a $1 off coupon for your admission to the Crayola Factory.