The Carolina Opry has received national recognition in the media including CNN, Southern Living, The New York Times, NBC Nightly News, and USA Today just to name a few. It’s a music variety show blending two hours of high-energy music, comedy and dance. There’s music from Broadway to country, from classic pop to rock’n roll, and gospel to bluegrass. Shows sell out very quickly, especially during the summer months. The Christmas Show is also a very popular show on the Grand Strand and worth seeing. Before you get your tickets though, here are some tips that could save you a little extra money on your show tickets. Additionally you will find below the latest known coupons for the Carolina Opry.
Discounts & Carolina Opry Coupons
- If you come to Myrtle Beach often and enjoy the shows, get the season pass. You save money by your second visit. You get access to all the daily shows as well as the special event or seasonal shows.
- If you are a South Carolina state employee, purchase a ticket to a show at full price and get a second ticket (to a different show) for $20.
- Book your tickets as a package with your vacation. There are several Myrtle Beach Vacation outlets that offer free tickets with reservation.
- Stop by the Myrtle Beach Visitors center. There is a coupon there for buy 1 ticket get the 2nd ticket for $15.
- Check the Facebook page. Occasionally they will offer a coupon code that gets you tickets for just $20.
- Pick up the coupon books (there are several) at any grocery store and most gas stations. They are often in the hotel lobby as well.
- If you are in the military purchase through your military base. There are special rates available for the military.
- If you are a local, call 843-913-4441 for information on local discount days.
Myrtle Beach Vacation Packages
Another way to save on Carolina Opry tickets is to check with the local hotels in the Myrtle Beach area. Many of them offer free tickets or Carolina Opry coupons for discount tickets when you stay with them. Check the Sunset Inn, Hotel Blue, and Sands Resort. The Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce also has some goo information on Carolina Opry vacation packages.
Most showtimes for the Carolina Opry are 8 pm. There are some exceptions, however. Preferred seating is available as an upgrade with choice in three different seating categories. Group tickets are available as well for groups of 22 or more. Finally, season passes are available, which gives you unlimited passes to all the shows at the Carolina Opry at a deeply discounted price.