Camelbeach is located in the Pocono Mountains in Tannersville, Pennsylvania. During the summer Camelbeach operates as a water park and during the winter Camelbeach operates as a ski resort as Camelbeach Mountain Resort. The water park has over 35 water slides from mild to wild, making it the largest water park in Pennsylvania. For kids there’s the Kahuna Cove and Camel Cove water play areas. And of course you’ll find a lazy river (Blue Nile Adventure River) where you can float your way through the water park. Before you get your tickets though here are some tips for finding Camelbeach coupons and discount tickets.
Discounts & Camelbeach Coupons
- Purchase your Camelbeach tickets online and save $12 on general admission.
- If you are staying overnight in the Pocono Mountains, get the 2 day pass. Arrive after 4 pm and your first days admission is free. This is great for a weekend trip to the Poconos.
- Visit the Camelbeach water park after 4 pm and get half off all admission.
- If you are in the military, check the calendar for military appreciation days where you can save up to $12 per ticket for you and your family. A valid military ID is required at time of purchase.
- Check with your local Parks & Recreation office in Pennsylvania. Many of them offer a discount to Camelback if you purchase your tickets through them. At last check many of them were offering a discount of $8 on tickets.
- If you are a AAA member, purchase your tickets through your local AAA office and save $3.50 per ticket.
- Check with the local hotels near Tannersville. Many of them offer free admission or Camelbeach coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Fernwood Hotel, Days Inn, and Chateau Resort all offer Camelbeach vacation packages.
The water park opens from 11 am to 7 pm through the peak operating months. Group discounts are available for groups of 25 or more. You can save up to $15 per person, but must make your reservations and pay at least 14 days in advance.