Boston Duck Tours Discounts
- Purchase any Boston Duck Tour ticket before 10am at any kiosk location and you can save as much as $9.50 per ticket.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon because you can often save as much as 50% off the cost of your Boston Duck Tour tickets.
- Get the Go Boston Card which saves you as much as 55% off the cost of tickets and admission to the top attractions in the Boston area including your ticket for a Boston Duck Tour.
- If you are a senior, student, or in the military then be sure to mention this and you will receive $6.50 off your ticket. Additionally they sometimes have military appreciation days for even more of a discount.
- After purchasing your tickets be sure to check out all of the additional coupons and discounts offered to other attractions in the Boston area. You just need to show them your Boston Duck Tours ticket stub.
- Finally, if you make your ticket purchases online, then be sure to perform a quick Google search for “Ride the Ducks promo code.” They do have a couple of affiliates out there in cyberspace that can save you a few dollars off the retail price.
Experience the original and world famous Boston Duck Tours. It is a scenic ride through the historic areas of Boston combined with a splashdown into the Boston Harbor for the rest of the tour from the water. Everyone from kids to senior citizens usually ends up having a blast and just about every one of their visitors have stated that they’d go on another Boston Duck Tour tomorrow.