The Arizona Science Center is located in Heritage and Science Park in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona. There are over 350 hands on science exhibits including the human body, house construction, neurological discovery, sound and music, physics, digital technology, atmosphere and weather, energy, mind and body fitness and more. There are also featured exhibits that arrive for a limited time as well as the Planetarium and IMAX Theatre. If you are planning a visit, here are some tips for finding Arizona Science Center coupons as well as some additional ways to get discounts on tickets.
Discounts & Arizona Science Center Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book. It’s full of coupons for Phoenix attractions, dining, shopping, and entertainment. At last check, there is a 2 for 1 coupon in there for the Arizona Science Center.
- If you are a AAA member check with the Northern California or Arizona AAA office for discounts. At last check there was a $2 off admission coupon as well as a $20 off annual membership discount.
- Stop by the Phoenix Public Library. They often offer coupons for the Arizona Science Center. At last check, they had a $2 off coupon there.
- If you are an educator in the state of Arizona, show your ID and get free admission to the Arizona Science Center.
- If you are a senior (62 years or older), visit the Arizona Science Center on the first Tuesday of each month and get free admission.
- Check the daily deals sites like Juice in the City (particularly in the spring time). The Arizona Science Center often runs 50% off deals on admission.
- If you are a student in the state of Arizona, check out the Arizona Ready program. They have teamed up with the Arizona Science Center to offer one free admission to every student. You just need to be 18 years or older to fill out the form.
- If you are a US Airways Dividend Miles member, show your membership card and receive 2 for 1 child’s admission to the Arizona Science Center. For more information check the current benefits for US Airways members.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save as much as 50% off your admission to the special exhibits at the Arizona Science Center.
- Be sure to sign up for the email newsletter or follow the Arizona Science Center on Facebook and Twitter the the latest news, updates and special promotions.
- If you buy your tickets online then be sure to check for promo codes. You should notice a promo code box at the top right. Enter the coupon here and then just click submit. Your discount should appear automatically.
The Science Center is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm. For some special events it is open later. The IMAX Theatre and Planetarium are an additional cost. Group discount rates are available for groups of 15 or more. At last check it was a $2 discount per admission. There’s also summer camps and programs available too.