Worlds of Fun
The Worlds of Fun amusement park is located in Kansas City, Missouri. It first opened in 1973 and then became part of the Cedar Fair Entertainment Co. in 1995. Today the park offers everything from thrill rides to family rides and everything in between. There’s the Planet Snoopy Kids Play area for the little ones, live entertainment, dining, and special events throughout the summer. To cool off there’s the Oceans of Fun water park right next door (separate admission required). If you are planning a visit to this amusement park, here are a few tips that could save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. Plus, below that you will also find the latest known coupons for Worlds of Fun.
Discounts & Worlds of Fun Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which has over $14,000 worth of coupons for area attractions, dining, shopping, & travel. At last check there were Worlds of Fun coupons inside good for $8 off admission.
- Purchase your tickets for Worlds of Fun online and you can save $10 per person when you purchase at least 3 days in advance. Otherwise you can save $5 on your admission with online ticket purchase.
- Get the combo tickets for both the Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun parks. You can get either a 2 park 1 day pass or a 2 park 2 day pass. Purchase online and you’ll save an additional $10 off the already discounted rate.
- If you are a member of AAA, check with your local AAA office. You can usually purchase discounted tickets to Worlds of Fun directly through AAA.
- Check with the local grocery stores in the Kansas City area. Many of them sell discounted tickets to Worlds of Fun at their customer service desk. At last check you can save $10 on your admission to the amusement park. Some ones to check include Price Chopper, Dillons, B&R Apple Markets, Krogers, Homeland, Supersaver, Gerbes, Russ’s, and Sun Fresh.
- If you are in the military check ahead of time to see what the current military discount is. Worlds of Fun does offer a discount at the gate for military service men and women.
- Check with the Kansas City Convention & Visitors Association. From time to time they will offer coupons for Worlds of Fun that you can print out from their website.
- If you are a Good Sam member, show your membership card and save 10% on your stay at Worlds of Fun Village.
- Visit the Worlds of Fun amusement park after 4 pm and save $15 on your admission. Visit after 4 pm on Sunday through Friday and save an additional $4 ($19 total) on your admission.
- If you are a member of the Kansas City Farm Bureau, purchase your tickets through the bureau and you can save up to $14 per person on your admission.
- Check with the corporate sponsors of Worlds of Fun. Many of them give out special promo codes or include promo codes in product packaging. You can then enter these promo codes online for additional discounts on your admission to the amusement park.
Credit Union Discounts
If you are a member of a credit union, check with your local credit union to see if they offer discounted tickets to Worlds of Fun. At last check the Envista Credit Union, Independence Teachers Credit Union, Educational Credit Union, Kansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Credit Union, Jayhawk Federal Credit Union, Heartland Area Federal Credit Union, Omaha Fire Fighters Credit Union, USPLK Employees Federal Credit Union and Argentine Credit Union all offered discounts if you purchase your Worlds of Fun tickets through the credit union
Kansas City Vacation Packages
Stay at the Worlds of Fun Village and you will automatically save $15 per person on your admissions to the Worlds of Fun amusement park. You can also check with the local hotels in the Kansas City area. Many of them also offer discounted tickets to Worlds of Fun with your stay. At last check the Drury Inn, Comfort Suites, Marriott, and Crowne Plaza all offered Worlds of Fun vacation packages. The Kansas City Convention & Visitors Association also offers some nice deals on vacation packages.
The amusement park is typically open from mid April through the end of October. Hours of operation are typically from 10 am to 10 pm though this time can vary throughout the season. During special events, like the Halloween Haunt event in October, the park stays open a little later. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. At last check you can save as much as 29% on your admissions with the group discount rate.