World of Coca Cola
The World of Coca Cola is a 60,000 square foot museum that lets you explore the history of Coca Cola. There are more than 1,200 artifacts from all around the world. You’ll also get to see a fully functioning bottling line as well as a 4D motion theater movie. There are also special events that go on throughout the year at the World of Coca Cola. You need to set aside about 90 minutes in order to fully enjoy the tour. Before you visit though, here are a few tips that can save you a little extra money on your admission to the World of Coca Cola. And below that are the latest known coupons for this Atlanta attraction.
Discounts & World of Coca Cola Coupons
- Get the Atlanta CityPass. With this pass you can save 45% on your admissions to attractions in Atlanta including the Georgia Aquarium, Inside CNN Studio Tour, High Museum of Art, Fernbank Museum of Natural History, Zoo Atlanta, Atlanta History Center, and of course the World of Coca Cola. The pass is good for 9 days after activation from first use.
- Get the Pemberton Place Pass. It gets you into the World of Coca Cola as well as the adjacent Georgia Aquarium.
- Get the MVP Pass. This gets you into the World of Coca Cola, Stone Mountain, Georgia Aquarium, an Atlanta Braves game, and Six Flags Over Georgia. You end up saving over $50 on all admissions.
- Get the Atlanta Brands Combo Pass which gets you into the World of Coca Cola and a tour of CNN Headquarters.
- Redeem My Coke Rewards for free passes to the World of Coca Cola.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and get free admission to the World of Coca Cola.
- Save on parking. Ve sure to get a coupon from Central Parking for a discount on pre-paid parking.
- Watch the World of Coca Cola on Facebook and Twitter for special promotions. Typically you will find World of Coca Cola coupons good for $2 off admission.
Atlanta Vacation Packages
Check with the area hotels in Atlanta. Many of them offer either free tickets or coupons for admission to the World of Coca Cola with your stay. In particular, check with the Marriott, Embassy Suites, The Glenn Hotel, Hampton Inn, Hilton, Hilton Garden, Hyatt Regency, Ritz-Carlton, Sheraton, TWELVE Centennial Park, Omni Hotel, W Hotel, Westin, and Intercontinental Hotels. All of these offer World of Coca Cola vacation packages.
Hours of operation are typically 9 am to 7:30 pm. General admission is $16 for adults, $14 for seniors, and $12 for kids ages 3-12. Kids 2 and under get in free. VIP guided tours are also available for an additional cost. Annual passes are also available, which are double the general admission costs. Group rates are also available for groups of 25 or more.
121 Baker Street Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30313-1807
Anaheim Atlanta Baltimore Boston Branson Buena Park Carlsbad Charlotte Chicago Cincinnati Columbus Corpus Christi Dallas Denver Galveston Hershey Hollywood Houston Indiana Indianapolis Jackson Kansas City Las Vegas Long Beach Los Angeles Miami Minneapolis Myrtle Beach Nashville New York City Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Pigeon Forge Pittsburgh San Antonio San Diego Sandusky San Francisco San Jose Seattle St Louis Tampa Washington D.C. Wisconsin Dells