WonderWorks is a top secret research laboratory that was once located on a very remote island in the Bermuda Triangle, where a group of the top scientists in the world collaborated on some of the wildest experiments you can think of. The story goes that an experiment to harness the power of a tornado (led by Dr Wonder) went awry and was set loose. The tornado then picked up the entire building up and dropped it upside down on top of a brick building in Point Plaza in Orlando, Florida. The amazing thing is that all of the experiments that the scientists were working on were left intact. Of course this is an outlandish story, but the attraction itself is worth seeing. Before you purchase your tickets though, here are some tips to help you find WonderWorks coupons as well as additional ways that you can save money on your admission costs.
Discounts & WonderWorks Coupons
- Purchase the Orlando Entertainment Book. For one price you get over $16,000 worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, entertainment, shopping, and accommodations, including coupons for WonderWorks.
- Get the Go Orlando Card. The card will save you 50% on admissions to over 49 attractions in the Orlando area including WonderWorks. Just choose a 1,2,3,5, or 7 day card.
- Save money with combo tickets. These are available for the 4D Motion Ride, Ropes Challenge Course, Lazer Tag, and The Outta Control Dinner Show. You end up saving up to $5 per person versus paying for each activity individually.
- Visit WonderWorks for Midnight Madness and save over 50% on your admission plus activities. This runs from 9 pm to midnight, Sunday through Thursday.
- If you are a teacher, check the activities calendar for teacher appreciation promotions. Teachers get free admission to WonderWorks, plus discounted admission for up to 4 guests.
- Check out Orlando based ticket discounters like Reserve Orlando. They offer discounted tickets to WonderWorks. At last check you can save $2 per person when you purchase your tickets through them.
- Follow WonderWorks Orlando on Facebook. They often run a promotion or offer a coupon on their Facebook page, which can be printed out for a discount at the time of ticket purchase. At last check they were offering $2 off each ticket to WonderWorks.
The WonderWorks science museum is open most days from 9 am to midnight. Admission is $24.99 for adults, $19.99 for kids ages 4 -12, and $19.99 for seniors. The 4D Motion Ride, Ropes Challenge Course, and Lazer Tag are additional. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.
9067 International Drive
Orlando, Florida, FL 32819