Geauga Lake’s Wildwater Kingdom is located in Aurora, Ohio, which is about halfway between Cleveland and Akron. Originally this park operated as an amusement park, but has since been converted to just a water park. There’s lots of wet and fund things to do at this water park for the entire family. Attractions include Coral Cove, which is a wet playground for all ages, Liquid Lightening, which is a 60-foot-tall, 253-foot-long funnel, Riptide Run, which is a 1,100-foot long lazy river, Splash Landing, which is a 4 story interactive soaking playground, Thunder Falls, which is a 10-story high water tube, and Tidal Wave Bay, which is a Caribbean-themed wave pool. Enough to do for the entire day. Before you make your visit though, here are just a few tips that can save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should find the latest known coupons for Geauga Lake’s Wildwater Kingdom.
Discounts & Geauga Lake’s Wildwater Kingdom Coupons
- Get a family 4 pack of tickets and you end up saving about $5 per person on admission to Wildwater Kingdom.
- Purchase your tickets through the Michigan Corrections Organization and get an additional discount to Geauga Lake’s Wildwater Kingdom.
- Stop by the local Discount Drug Mart and check to see if they are currently offering any discounts to Wildwater Kingdom. You can usually purchase your tickets right there at a discounted price.
- Go by any Giant Eagle in the Geauga Lake area. Here you can also purchase discounted tickets to Wildwater Kingdom. Just stop at the customer service desk and ask.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the Ohio area, check to see if they offer any discounted tickets to Wildwater Kingdom. Some credit unions known for offering discounts include the State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union, BSE Credit Union, Eaton Family Credit Union, Harvest Federal Credit Union, Associated School Employees Credit Union, BFG Federal Credit Union, and PSE Credit Union Incorporated.
- Check eBay. You can usually find someone selling their unused tickets or Wildwater Kingdom coupons. Just be careful that you are purchasing from a reputable seller.
Hours of operation are 11 am to 8 pm through the summer months, closing an hour earlier in the early and late seasons. Admission to Wildwater Kingdom is $29.99 for adults, $14.99 for kids 48″ and shorter, and $14.99 for seniors. Parking is an additional $7 per vehicle. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Groups savings are as much as $12 per person.
1100 Squires Rd
Aurora, OH 44202