The Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium is located in Litchfield Park, Arizona, which is just outside of Glendale, Arizona. Inside are over 75 exhibits featuring fish, mammals, birds, invertebrates, amphibians, and reptiles. There are nearly 150 aquatic species alone. Then there’s the zoo, which features more than 600 species of animals as well as a baby animal nursery, African safari train, Australian boat ride, giraffe feeding, parrot feeding, wildlife encounters, a children’s petting zoo, skyride, carousel, and more. Before you visit the Wildlife World Zoo though, take a moment to read the tips which are outlined below. They should help you to save just a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Wildlife World Zoo listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Wildlife World Zoo Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which saves you thousands of dollars for entertainment in the Phoenix area including coupons for the Wildlife World Zoo good for 10% off your admission.
- If you are a senior, visit the Wildlife World Zoo on Tuesdays and receive an additional $2 off admission.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and get $2 off per Wildlife World Zoo ticket for up to 6 people.
- Check the inside of cartons of Hickman’s Eggs. There are usually 2 for 1 coupons inside for the Wildlife World Zoo.
- Stop by Peter Piper Pizza. They usually offer some sort of a coupon for Wildlife World Zoo. Often for free admission for kids.
- If you are a member of an Arizona Credit Union, check to see if they offer discount tickets to the Wildlife World Zoo. Sunwest Employer Services and Basha’ Associates Federal Credit Union offer about a $4 off discount.
- Check with the Greater Phoenix Convention & Visitors Bureau. At last check you can save $1 per admission if you purchase your Wildlife World Zoo tickets through them. They also offer some nice deals on vacation packages that include discount hotel rooms and tickets.
- Become a member of the Wildlife World Zoo. An annual membership actually pays for itself in less than 4 visits.
- Visit the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium after 5 pm and save on your admission. You save about $12 on your admission but it is admission to the aquarium only.
The zoo is open daily from 9 am to 6 pm. Kids 2 and under get in free. Rides within the park are additional. Bring some quarters if you want to feed the animals. Group discounts are also available for groups of 10 or more people. At last check, the group discount was for $2 off per person.