The Wild Waves Theme Park is located just north east of Tacoma, Washington. The park has a little bit of everything from water rides to roller coasters to family and kids rides to carnival games. There are over 43 rides in total. In addition, Wild Waves also offers great entertainment with the All American High Dive Show, Rocknation, Beach Party, and Poolside Bop. Be sure to check the calendar for show times so you can plan your visit around these times. They are all worth seeing. When you are planning your trip check out some of these tips for saving money on your admission to the Wild Waves theme park. Additionally you will find the latest known coupons for Wild Waves listed below that.
Discounts & Wild Waves Coupons
- Get the Puget Sound Entertainment Book. There are often coupons inside for the Wild Waves theme park plus over $17,000 in coupons for other area attractions, dining, shopping, & travel.
- Purchase your Wild Waves tickets online and you can save $7 per ticket versus what you would have to pay at the gate.
- You can also purchase your Wild Waves tickets at participating Safeway stores in the Puget Sound area and save $7 per general admission ticket.
- Visit Wild Waves on the first two weekends of the operating season and you can save $15 on your general admission ticket.
- If you are in the military check with your local military base for discounted tickets to Wild Waves.
- Check with one of the Seattle Parks and Recreation’s Teen Programs as they usually offer discounted tickets to Wild Waves.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the state of Washington, check to see if they offer discounted tickets to Wild Waves. At last check the Boeing Employees Credit Union, Prevail Credit Union, and TwinStar Credit Union all offer discounted tickets to Wild Waves.
- If you are a member of Costco in the Seattle / Tacoma area, check to see if they are selling tickets to Wild Waves. You can usually purchase ticket packs at a discounted rate at these participating Costco locations.
Seattle & Tacoma Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in both Tacoma and Seattle for packages that include free tickets or coupons for discount tickets to Wild Waves. Both the Best Western and Red Lion Hotels offer Wild Waves vacation packages. There are also great deals on Wild Waves vacation packages with hotels on the south side of Seattle. One good resource to check is the Seattle Southside Visitor Services. At the very least you can use their travel deals as a base for building your complete Wild Waves vacation package. For packages within the city of Tacoma and Pierce County, start with the Tacoma Regional Convention + Visitor Bureau. You can also pick up coupons at their visitors center inside the Courtyard by Marriott.
The park is typically open from 10 am to 7 pm, staying open an hour later for special events throughout the summer. Tickets are $39.99 for adults, $32.99 for kids under 48 inches tall, and $32.99 for seniors. Children ages 3 and under get in free. Parking is an additional $10 per car, $20 for VIP spots, and $20 for RVs. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.
36201 Enchanted Parkway S.
Federal Way, WA 98003