Wild Waters is the sister park of Silver Springs theme park, which is located just about 30 miles south of Gainesville in Ocala, Florida. The water park features rides, slides, tubes, a giant wave pool, and two different children’s play areas. It also features a sand volleyball court and several picnic areas with plenty of shade. Wild Waters is a bit smaller than most water parks but serves the Ocala area nicely with its more relaxed atmosphere. It’s a favorite attraction for both tourists and locals. Before you visit the water park though here are a few tips that can save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you will also find the latest known coupons for Wild Waters listed below the money saving tips.
Discounts & Wild Waters Coupons
- Get the All Access Silver or Platinum Pass. This gets you access to Wild Waters for the entire season as well as free admission to their sister park Silver Springs for the entire year.
- Visit Wild Waters during Radio Appreciation days throughout the summer and get admission to the water park for just $12 per person.
- Check with the corporate sponsors of Wild Waters. They sometimes give out special promo codes or include them in product packaging. You can enter these promo codes online for an additional discount on your admission to the water park.
- Sign up for the eNews newsletter for notifications of upcoming promotions. You will also be entered to win 2 free tickets to Wild Waters water park.
- Check with the local hotels in the Ocala area. Several of the hotels offer packages that include discounted tickets to Wild Waters. At last check the Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Howard Johnson all offered Wild Waters vacation packages.
The water park is typically open from late March through mid September. Normal hours of operation are from 10 am to 5 pm though during the peak summer days Wild Waters does stay open as late as 11 pm. Just check the calendar ahead of time for the current hours. Admission to the water park is $31.99 for adults and $22.99 for kids under 48″ tall. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.
5656 East Silver Springs Boulevard
Silver Springs, FL 34488