Wet ‘N Wild is a water park that is located in Orlando, Florida. Many consider this the first major water park in the United States. The water park has also been consistently rated as one of the top water parks in America. You’ll find a wide range of water rides and slides at Wet ‘N Wild from thrill rides to a lazy river. Everything from fast to slow. Plus there’s plenty of water activities for smaller kids. Be sure to check the calendar of events too like slumber parties at the water park. Before you visit though, here are some tips for finding Wet ‘N Wild coupons as well as some additional ways to save money on your admission to the water park.
Discounts & Wet ‘N Wild Coupons
- If you are a Florida resident, show your ID and save up to $14.95 on general admission tickets to Wet ‘N Wild.
- Visit the water park after 3 pm (2 pm during the fall) and save half off on your Wet ‘N Wild tickets.
- If you are visiting Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure as well, get the Universal 3 park ticket. You can save up to $20 on your total ticket cost this way. Interested in visiting all of Universal and SeaWorld properties? (6 in total) Get the Orlando FlexTicket. This gives you even more savings options.
- If you are in the military, purchase your tickets from your local base for a military discounted rate or show you military ID at the gate to receive $5 off admission for up to 6 people in your party.
- If you are a college student show your student ID and receive over 50% off your tickets. Plus, this discount is valid for up to six people in your group.
- Get the Go Orlando Card. With this you pay one price and get free admission to Wet ‘N Wild water park as well as access to 49 other attractions in the Orlando area.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and get $3 off admission plus an additional 10% off everything inside the water park.
- If you are a member of the Tyco Federal Credit Union, check about discounted tickets when purchased through the credit union. At last check you can save almost $6 per ticket. Other credit unions may also offer discounted tickets to Wet ‘N Wild water park as well.
Orlando Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in the Orlando area. Many of them offer free tickets or Wet ‘N Wild coupons for discount admission with your hotel reservation. The World Quest Hotel, Hyatt Place, Universal Resort, The Point Orlando Resort, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn, and the Rosen Inn are just some of the hotels that offer Wet ‘N Wild vacation packages.
The water park is open from 10 am to 7 pm during the summer months and 10 am to 5 pm during the rest of the year. Admission is $47.95 for adults, $41.95 for kids ages 3-9, and $41.95 for seniors. Kids under 3 years old get in free. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Parking is an additional $10 per car and $12 for RVs and cars with trailers.
6200 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819