Water World is America’s biggest water park. It’s been rated as a top 10 water park in America by the Travel Channel. Water World is located just 15 minutes outside of Denver, Colorado. The water park first opened in 1979 and now takes up 64 acres and boasts over 46 water rides and adventures. There’s even 3 separate Children’s Play Adventures, including the all new Big Top Family Fun Zone. If you are in Denver and need a place to cool off for the summer then Water World is the place to be. Before you visit though, here are a few tips to help you save a little extra money on your admission costs. In addition, you’ll find the latest known coupons for Water World listed below as well.
Discounts & Water World Colorado Coupons
- Purchase your tickets to Water World online and save $5 per person.
- Visit Water World after 1:45 pm and you can save $13 on your admission to the water park.
- Getting a season pass? Purchase your season pass online and save $5 per season pass. Get the Monday through Thursday season pass and save $20 per season pass for Water World.
- If you are a member of Hyland Hills or City of Westminster Recreation, show your ID card and get over 50% off your tickets.
- Stop at King Scoopers. At last check they had Water World coupons good for $5 off admission.
- Stop by a Beau Jo’s restaurant and pick up a coupon for Water World.
- Check with the local Wendy’s near the water park. They often have coupons for Water World that are good for at least $5 off admission.
- Check the ColoradoKids. At last check they were also offering Water World coupons good for $5 off admission.
- Check eBay. There are often people selling their unused Water World coupons. You can find coupons for up to $15 in savings. Just be careful that you are purchasing from a reputable seller.
- If you are in the military, purchase your Water World tickets from any Colorado or Cheyenne, Wyoming military base for an additional discount.
- Pick up a copy of Colorado Parent magazine. There are usually coupons available inside for Water World water park.
- Bring a canned goods donation for 9 Cares, Colorado Shares and receive $6 off your general admission price to Water World.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the state of Colorado, check to see if they offer discounted tickets to Water World. For example, the Boulder Valley Credit Union offers a promo code that you can enter on the Water World website to get discounted tickets to the water park.
Denver Vacation Packages
If you are planning a vacation to Denver and are including a visit to Water World in your plans, check with some of the local hotels in the Denver and Westminister area. Many of them offer free admission or Water World coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Westin, Embassy Suites, and Comfort Inn are just some of the hotels offering Water World vacation packages. For the most part, the better vacation deals are in Westminister than in Denver.
Normal park hours are 10am to 6pm daily. The park normally opens in late May and closes for the season in early September. Admission to the water park is available as an all day pass and an afternoon pass (1:45 pm – 6 pm). Coupons are not accepted for afternoon passes. Admission is $39.99 for adults, $34.99 for kids (heights 40″ to 47″), and $8.99 for seniors. Kids under 40″ tall get into the water park for free. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. You can save as much as $15 per person with the group discount rate. Advanced reservation is required.
1800 W 89th Ave
Denver, CO 80260-6739