The Water Wizz water park is located in East Wareham, Massachusetts, near Buzzards Bay. It’s just 20 minutes from both Falmouth and Plymouth. It’s a small little water park that features 10 different rides, slides, and pools. It’s also very kiddie friendly. Cabanas are also available for rental too and definitely worth it for any length of stay during the peak summer months. Before you visit the water park though, here are a few tips that can save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for Water Wizz admissions.
Discounts & Water Wizz Coupons
- Visit the water park after 4 pm and you can save $10 off general admission (over 48″ tall). Come after 5 pm and you save another $5 for $15 off in total savings at Water Wizz. It should be noted that if you do have a coupon that no coupons or additional discounts are accepted after 4 pm.
- Stop by any Tedeschi Food Store or Honey Dew Store in the area and check to see if they have any coupons for Water Wizz. They have had $2 off coupons in the past. You can also check with the local Burger King as they have also had coupons in the past.
- At the end of every school year, look for special discounts given out to students and teachers to the Water Wizz water park. During this time the water park is closed to the public so it is the perfect time to go.
- If you are staying in the area, check with some of the local hotels. Some of them offer special discounts on room rates as well as tickets to Water Wizz water park.
- Check the local coupon mailer for Buzzards Bay. Valpak is the most recognized one in the area and offers a lot of discounts to area businesses and attractions.
The water park is open from early June through early September. During this time the park is open from 10 am to 5 pm, staying open an hour later during the peak summer months. Children 2 years and younger get free admission to the water park. Group discounts are available for groups of 25 or more people. You can save as much as $12 per person with the group discount rate.