USS Midway Museum
The USS Midway Museum is located in San Diego, California at the Navy Pier. The aircraft carrier was decommissioned on April 11, 1992 and then taken to San Diego, where she was docked and turned into a museum and memorial. Today visitors and view the ship’s bridge, flight deck, hangar deck, mess deck, primary flight control, Tactical Flag Command Center, enlisted and junior officer quarters, the captain’s and admiral’s quarters, sickbay, and one of the engine rooms aboard the USS Midway aircraft carrier. There’s plenty of other activities aboard the aircraft carrier as well. These include three types of flight simulators, music videos, short films, access to aircraft and cockpits, interactive exhibits, “Ejection Seat Theater,” and more. If you are planning a visit here are a few tips to help you save a little extra money on your admission to the museum. Also below are the latest known coupons for the USS Midway Museum.
Discounts & USS Midway Museum Coupons
- Purchase the San Diego Entertainment Book. Inside are coupons and discounts worth over $24,000 to San Diego’s top attractions, dining, accommodations, shopping, and more. At last check there were USS Midway Museum coupons inside good for $4 off adult admission and $3 off youth admission.
- Get the Go San Diego Card. Here you choose a 1,2,3,5, or 7 day pass. You end up saving 55% on over 51 attractions including the USS Midway Museum.
- Check the calendar of events or follow on Facebook or Twitter for special discount days. Often times these are for much smaller groups and you can save $8 per person.
- Look on eBay. Sellers often sell their unused USS Midway Museum coupons on eBay. Just make sure that you are purchasing from a reputable seller.
- Check with the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau or stop by the visitors center. They often have coupons for the USS Midway Museum. At last check you could save $2 per person.
- Purchase your USS Midway Museum tickets through trusted 3rd party sites like Viator. You can save $3 per ticket when you purchase ahead of time through these sites. In addition, some of them even offer their own coupons that you can stack on top for even more savings.
- If you are a business, check out the Corporate Discount Program where your employees can purchase tickets to USS Midway Museum for a discounted price.
- If you are Active Duty or Reservist, show your ID and get free admission. If you are Retired Military, you can save $8 on your admission to the USS Midway Museum.
The museum is open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas day. Hours of operation are from 10 am to 5 pm daily. Admission to the USS Midway Museum is $18 for adults, $10 for youths ages 6-17, and $15 for seniors. Kids 5 years old and under get free admission to the USS Midway Museum. Group discounts are available for groups of 25 or more people and must be pre-paid at least 10 days in advance. At last check the current group discount was $6 per person. Parking is $5 for the first hour and goes up after that.