The USS Lexington Museum is located in Corpus Christi and docked at Corpus Christi Bay. Take in the sights and sounds of this World War II aircraft carrier and relive history. All the tours are self guided and there are plenty of hands on activities to do while on the aircraft carrier. Attractions include the flight simulator, the Virtual Battle Stations, a three story tall MEGA Theater, and much much more. Before you visit though, you might want to take a moment to go over the tips shown below. They should help you to save a little extra money off your total cost of admission aboard the ship. In addition to these tips you will also notice the latest coupons for the USS Lexington Museum listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & USS Lexington Coupons
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered savings of 55% or more on admission to the museum.
- Check with the Corpus Christi Convention and Visitors Bureau. They offer several coupons for area attractions including one for the USS Lexington Museum.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the state of Texas (especially around Corpus Christi) check to see if they offer any discounts on admission to the USS Lexington. One example is the Corpus Christi City Employees Credit Union which offers a $3 off discount if you purchase your tickets through them.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and save $2 off your admission to the USS Lexington Museum.
- If you are a senior then be sure to mention this when purchasing your tickets for the USS Lexington and you can save $2 off your admission.
- If you are a student you can take advantage of the annual membership discount which currently saves you $15 per year. You will get unlimited free admission to the Museum and MEGA Theater for one year.
The museum is open all year round, closing only on Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. Children under 4 years old get free admission to the museum. Parking is an additional cost per vehicle. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people. Finally, annual memberships get you free admission to the museum as well as the MEGA Theater, 10% off at the ship store, free parking, and more.