Thee USS Iowa was first commissioned in 1940 and then served her country valiantly for over 50 years. Over her time served she became designated as the “World’s Greatest Naval Ship.” Now the USS Iowa rests in the Los Angeles Harbor where visitors can see and tour her as well as take part any many of the virtual experiences. If you are headed over there for a visit though, you might want to take just a moment to read over the tips and suggestions which are outlined below. This of course includes a listing of all of the latest available coupons for some additional savings for your next visit of the Battleship Iowa.
Discounts & USS Iowa Coupons
- If you purchase your tickets online then be sure to check for promo codes. You should notice a promo code box at the very bottom of the checkout page. Enter the coupon here and then click submit. You should then see the discount reflected above. Try the code 3224 to get $4 off your admission. (expires soon)
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save as much as 50% off the total cost of your admission for Battleship Iowa.
- If you are in the military, retired, or reserve then just show your ID and you will automatically get $3 off your general admission ticket for Battleship Iowa.
- If you are a senior then just mention this when purchasing your ticket and you will also save $3 off your general admission ticket.
- Become a member of the Battleship Iowa and get admission all year long. It pays for itself in just 2 visits. On top of that you get , 10% off gift memberships and guest admission passes as well as a 10% off discount at the ships store & photo booth.
- Be sure to sign up for the Iowa newsletter or follow them on Facebook and Twitter to receive special offers and more for your next visit.