The Magic House
The Magic House St. Louis Children’s Museum is hours of entertainment and education. And it’s not just for kids either. There are a lot of programs for adults as well, including staff development workshops for educators, parent-child classes and special events for grandparents. You can easily set aside the whole day at the Magic House. When planning your staycation, you might want to check the calendar for upcoming special events like Science with Sid. To help you save a little money too, check out the tips below. These should save you a little extra money on your admission. Additionally you will find the latest known coupons for the Magic House St. Louis Children’s Museum listed below as well.
Discounts & The Magic House Coupons
- Visit the Magic House on the third Friday of every month for the Emerson FREE Family Night where everyone gets free admission between 5:30 pm and 9 pm.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can sometimes save as much as 50% off admission or memberships to the Magic House.
- Go ahead and become a member of the Magic House. An annual membership pays for itself in 8 visits. The cost is even less per person with the family value memberships.
- Check with the Drury Hotels in the St. Louis area. They usually have coupons for the Magic House. Typically they are for buy 1 get 1 free admission to the children’s museum.
- Check out the Magic House Facebook page. Periodically they will post special coupons for their Facebook followers for discounted admission on select days.
- If you are a member of another ACM that participates in the reciprocal visits program, show your membership ID and get free admission to the Magic House.
- Get the St. Louis Family Attractions Card. It’s full of discounts to area attractions and dining including coupons for the Magic House Children’s Museum.
- Get together a group of 15 or more people and everyone in the group gets up to 40% off their admission to the Magic House.